Pursuant to and for the effects of Art. 13 of the European Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “Regulation”), we hereby provide you with the following information regarding the processing of personal data that you give us in order to receive information regarding our products and our activities.
- Data Controller
The data controller is Rancilio Group S.p.A. with single shareholder (Tax Code and VAT no. 09784580152), registered office in Parabiago, Viale della Repubblica 40, phone +39 0331 408200, fax +39 0331 551437 email address email@example.com; Certified email address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter, the “Company”)
- Personal data
Personal data is intended as any information that concerns and refers to you.
Specifically, the processing will concern the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, company affiliation, profession and may also relate to the additional data that you will indicate in the request form (such as residential address, telephone number). (hereinafter the “Data”).
- Processing purposes
Your data will be processed to satisfy your request and provide you with information on our products and our activities.
- Legal basis of the processing
The processing of your data for the purposes indicated in point (3) is based on your consent.
- Processing methods
Within the scope indicated in point 3), your data will be processed in paper form and by electronic means, in compliance with the provisions on personal data processing and with the use of appropriate security measures.
The processing of your data will be handled by specifically authorized internal personnel of the Company, trained and instructed to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality, as well as to avoid risks of loss and / or destruction and access by unauthorized parties.
- Communication and dissemination of Data
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Data storage period
Your Data will be stored for 1 year from the date of its collection, without prejudice to the revocation of consent pursuant to point 8) below.
- User rights
With reference to your Data, you have the right to ask the Company, according to the procedure mentioned in the Regulation and without prejudice to the provisions and limitations pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Part I – Title I – Chapter III):
- to access, in the cases foreseen (art.15 Regulation);
- the correction of inaccurate Data and the integration of incomplete Data (Art. 16 Regulation);
- the deletion of Data for the reasons foreseen (Art. 17 of the Regulation), such as when they are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes indicated above or they are not processed in compliance with the Regulation;
- the limitation of processing in the hypotheses foreseen (Art. 18 of the Regulation), as in the case where the accuracy of Data is contested and its correctness must be verified;
- the portability, that is to say, the right to receive the Data in the cases provided for (Art. 20 Regulation) in a structured, commonly used format that is readable by an automatic device, and to transmit said Data to another Data controller;
- to oppose processing, in the cases provided for (Art. 21 Regulation).
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing activities carried out prior to such revocation.
All the rights listed above may be exercised by you by contacting Rancilio Group S.p.A. to the certified e-mail address email@example.com or by registered letter to the address Parabiago, Viale della Repubblica 40.
If you believe that the processing of your Data violates the provisions contained in the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Art. 77 of the Regulation itself.
- Nature of Data provision
The provision of your data is a necessary requirement to satisfy your request and provide you with information on our products and our activities.
Failure to provide even partial data will result in the impossibility to carry out the aforementioned activities.
- Transfer of Data abroad
Your Data is stored at the registered office of the Company and on servers located within the European Union.